Friday, June 17, 2011

Manna from Heaven

I just brewed a cup of my favorite coffee, poured it over a plethora of crushed ice with a splash of sugar free vanilla creamer...my first cup post-op...this is truly manna from heaven for me right now.  I took a sip while carrying it into the office to let it rest, I love it just as the ice begins to melt, it was so perfect in a sinfully delicious way.

Here is to hoping that I begin to enjoy those little things in life that make the big things so much more tolerable.

My mantra for today...slow down, relax, take in the moment, and most importantly RECOGNIZE the moment.  Oh course, if I could get rid of this incessant, flesh burning, blistering, itching rash next to my incisions it would sure make my day better...hope my doctor isn't upset over my decision to travel out of the country for weight loss surgery, I will find out in a few hours. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment