Monday, January 3, 2011

New Day

Well, so today starts a new day and with it a blog.  Haven't tried this before, have no idea where, if anywhere it goes OR if anyone besides myself will read it...

None the less, I will go on.  Never did I believe that I would be where I am...a lonely middle age woman lost amongst time and life.  Having always been so very full of life this was not what I envisioned for myself.  As a mother, there was no time for questions, having four very active children time for me wasn't really a luxury I could afford. Questioning about who I was or what I stood for, just didn't happen, now  I have time...lots and lots of time.

I have not been a good steward of this time and now find that it is time to start to do something about it. So here I am unapologetically starting to find myself...welcome. ~Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment